This Week in Inspiration…
Its been a crazy year so far… and honestly it’s hard to keep up with the web, AND be doing all the design and creative stuff I can possible do at the same time. So this is the first of what will be a series on weekly inspiration, the best of what I’ve stumbled onto whilst perusing the intertubes.
A super well done short from tinyinventions.com featuring some superb Aftereffects work mixed with even awesomer stop-motion DIY animation. The talented Audrey Kawasaki shares some rare process pics. And KAWS latest in an article from WFDJ as well as a link to his recent show at the Adlrich in NYC. Plus, who doesn’t need a little print and color management primer from time to time…
- Tinyinventions.com “Something Left, Something Taken”
- Audrey Kawasaki’s Creative Workspace via Livejournal
- On Medicom Toys and KAWS via World Famous Design Junkies
- Kaws at the Aldrich in the NYC
- A nice refresher on Print (not quite dead yet is it) via Ciara Panacchia and Design Instruct